A community comprised of luxury condominiums and townhomes. Moose Hollow is comprised of 2-3 bedroom condos with decor ranging from rustic to modern. The Cascade townhomes offer space for larger families and groups, with up to 5 bedrooms and 3,500 square feet of living area. Located near Wolf Creek Golf Course, this community offers large outdoor meeting areas, bbq pits, an outdoor pool and 2 jacuzzis, and a community clubhouse with meeting space, fitness area, and game room.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
As you search the Wolf Creek Resort area for your getaway home, don’t forget to consider Moose Hollow, the best condominium resort in the Ogden Valley. Voted as “The Valley’s Nicest Digs” by SKI Magazine, Moose Hollow can be your perfect vacation home or real estate investment in Northern Utah.
Moose Hollow is located in Eden, a short drive away from the best ski runs in the Ogden Valley. Downtown Ogden is about 20 minutes away, while the Salt Lake International Airport is approximately an hour and 30 minutes from the condominium resort.
Due to its close proximity to world-class ski resorts, Moose Hollow is a great option, particularly among winter sports enthusiasts. Residents and tenants not only get to enjoy great access to outdoor recreation? they are also treated to incredible views of the Ogden Valley, Snowbasin, and the surrounding mountains.
Real Estate at Moose Hollow
Moose Hollow serves as the ideal base if you are looking for flexible living options in the Ogden Valley. The community welcomes both long-term residents as well as short-term tenants.
There are a total of fourteen buildings scattered throughout the resort, each home is one- to four-bedroom units. There are a total of 168 condos at Moose Hollow.
Some of the condo features you can expect from each unit at Moose Hollow include the following:
- Spacious living rooms and dining spaces
- Granite countertops
- Wood doors and trimming
- Radiant Heat
- Private decks or balconies
Are you interested in exploring your options at Moose Hollow? Let us assist you! Call our team today at 801-745-2009 or send us an e-mail at info(at)destinationproperties(dotted)com.
Lifestyle at Moose Hollow
- Moose Hollow has a number of community amenities available for both residents and tenants. This includes a swimming pool located in the resort, as well as two outdoor hot tubs. Moose Hollow also has a clubhouse, which houses events spaces as well as a fitness center.
- Homeowners at Moose Hollow are allowed by the HOA to rent out their homes on a nightly basis. This makes a unit at Moose Hollow a potentially lucrative real estate investment, especially if you are planning on managing a short-term or long-term vacation rental.
- Pets are absolutely welcome in Moose Hollow under one condition: that they be brought in by Moose Hollow homeowners. Tenants, on the other hand, are prohibited to keep pets in their rentals. To be sure, ask the unit’s owner or double-check with the HOA about their pet policies before you visit.
- Skiing enthusiasts will find Moose Hollow the perfect base for all of their runs for the season. The resort is ideally located minutes away from the best ski hotspots in the area, such as Powder Mountain, Snowbasin, and Nordic Valley. You can take your car and drive, or take the shuttle to these renowned ski resorts.