Wolf Creek Resort is nestled in the city of Eden, in the picture-perfect Ogden Valley. This one-of-a-kind mountain community is about 55 miles away from the Salt Lake City International Airport.
Wolf Creek Real Estate
Wolf Creek Resort is an expansive community where you can find a wide variety of real estate opportunities. This makes the area one of the best places in Northern Utah to find rental and investment properties.
Take your pick among three different neighborhoods, each of which offer a different take on the world-class Wolf Creek experience:
- The Bridges at Wolf Creek – Wolf Creek’s newest neighborhood, The Bridges offers spacious, open-concept luxury homes that are a stone’s throw away from some of the best hiking in the area.The neighborhood is located at the mouth of the canyon, with a dedicated golf/biking path connecting it to the heart of Wolf Creek Resort.
- The Ridge – Are you looking for luxury mountain townhomes? There is no better place than The Ridge. There are 48 residences in total, all designed so you can enjoy majestic views of the valley.The Ridge is located south of the golf course, which makes it the ideal base for golf enthusiasts who long to be on the course 24/7.
- The Retreat – Perched on the highest point of Wolf Creek, homes at The Retreat enjoy unobstructed, panoramic views of the Ogden Valley. This is also the most exclusive and coveted part of the resort, with only 45 home sites available.
Destination Properties can help you find the best investment, 2nd home, family home or other property in Wolf Creek. Connect with our team today: 801-745-2009 or info(at)destinationproperties(dotted)com.
Lifestyle in Wolf Creek
- Wolf Creek has its own semi-private golf course. Since it opened in 1963, this 18-hole golf course has been challenging even the most seasoned golfers. Exciting tee times aside, the golf course also provides breathtaking views, with the beauty of Pineview Reservoir, Ogden Valley, and Powder Mountain all on full display.
- The Clubhouse at Wolf Creek is home to Links Bistro, where you can order anything from Mexican specials to classic sandwiches. Swing by for lunch or dinner, or call ahead to order. You can view their complete menu here.
- Looking to improve your fitness? Head to The Club, Wolf Creek’s state-of-the-art fitness facility. You can do your own workouts or sign up for specific classes, such as spinning, yoga, and personal instruction. View their membership options here.