Are you making the Wolf Creek Resort area your base for your vacation or real estate investment in the Ogden Valley? Consider The Ridge Townhomes, one of the three master-planned communities located in Wolf Creek Resort. On the market is a collection of high-end townhomes that blend luxury living and the mountain lifestyle seamlessly, through elegant design and thoughtful features. The end result? A unique type of townhouse, present only in the Wolf Creek Resort area.
Masterfully crafted townhomes aside, residents of The Ridge also get to enjoy three community highlights to the fullest: golf, winter sports, and views.
With the development located in the southern edge of the golf course, The Ridge becomes the ideal home for avid golfers. The very same location also gives residents amazing vistas of the sweeping Ogden Valley, all the way from Pineview Reservoir to Nordic Valley. Lastly, Powder Mountain, the famed winter wonderland, is only a few minutes away.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Real estate at The Ridge
The Ridge is the place to be if you are looking to invest in luxury townhomes in the Wolf Creek Resort area.
There are a total of 48 upscale townhouses, divided into 12 four-plexes located throughout the community. Each townhouse at The Ridge has its own private deck, where residents can enjoy the views the Ogden Valley is well-known for.
You have the option to choose between four different floor plans:
- Eureka: This 3,458 sq. ft. floor plan features four bedrooms, 3.5 baths, a two-car garage, two living space, and a viewing deck. The master suite is located in the main level.
- Cobabe Canyon: The smallest among the floor plans (2,447 sq. ft.), Cobabe Canyon does not skimp on luxury. This concept has three bedrooms and 3.5 baths, its own viewing deck, an additional room, and a spacious kitchen area.
- Snowchaser: The Snowchaser floor plan is similar, albeit larger, than Cobabe Canyon at 2,567 sq. ft. It has three bedrooms, 3.5 baths, vault ceilings, a wet bar, its own private viewing deck, as well as a bonus room.
- Sunrise: The Sunrise floor plan is the second largest among the bunch, at 3,343 sq. ft. It features four bedrooms, 3.5 baths, two stone fireplaces, a two-car garage, an additional room, and two living areas.
Rather than simply reading about the townhomes at The Ridge, we invite you to come take a look at the units. Get in touch with our team today at
801-745-3737, ext. 2 or info(at)destinationproperties(dotted)com to learn more about your real estate opportunities at The Ridge.
Lifestyle at The Ridge
- The Ridge is adjacent to the world-class Wolf Creek Golf Course, the home of the 2005 Utah State Amateur. The golf course is renowned for presenting adequate challenge for both novices and experts.
- Are you a fan of winter sports? The Ridge is also a relatively short drive away from the famous Powder Mountain. This sprawling resort has over 8,400 acres of outdoor fun and recreation.
- Outdoor recreation and adventures aside, The Ridge is also minutes away from the Ogden Valley’s culinary scene. Local favorites in Eden include Luis’ Bistro, Eats of Eden, Mad Moose Cafe, Carlos & Harley’s &Pat’s Place , and Ogden Valley Pizza.