The Bridges is the latest addition to Wolf Creek Resort‘s collection of upscale Ogden Valley real estate. Located at the entrance to Wolf Creek canyon and the Powder Mountain corridor, the community is said to be the most extensive real estate development of its kind in the Wolf Creek Resort area.
Several neighborhoods comprise The Bridges, and at its heart will be the Homestead Club, a place of gathering and recreation. This amenity will house a fitness center, a barn, a clubhouse, and an events venue, among others.
As of time of writing, Phase 1 of The Bridges is sold out. Phase 2 Parkside is nearly sold out with only a few lots remaining. Mountainside Phase 1 only has a few lots left – now taking reservations on Parkside Phase 3, Mountainside Phase 2, and Grove Cabins Phase 2. Once finished, these homes will make The Bridges one of the most sought-after places to live and stay in the Ogden Valley.
All Bridges purchases include :
– HOA managed yard card (not including snow removal).
– 1 year membership to Wolf Creek Golf Course and Fitness Club (not including resales).
The Parkside Neighborhood
A collection of 6 distinct pre-planned home styles, with more plans under development. Offering a turn-key experience for those who want the benefits of a beautiful, thoughtfully designed home, without the multitude of choices needed when building a custom home.
Mountainside Building Lots
Beautiful view lots located inside The Bridges development. Bring your own builder or choose for a collection of 6 distinct pre-planned and semi-customizable home styles (home plan availability dependent on lot layout and other factors). Mountainside Lots will still get the benefits available in Parkside, including HOA managed yard care (not including snow removal) and a 1-year membership to Wolf Creek Golf Course and Fitness Club (not including resales).
Real estate at The Bridges
The Bridges at Wolf Creek promises “all the luxury you deserve with the convenience of community living.” As of date, there are currently two areas under development: Parkside and Mountainside.
Located near the Powder Mountain corridor, the Parkside portion of The Bridges will feature six pre-planned home styles, thoughtfully designed to be functional and elegant at the same time.
West of Parkside is the Mountainside neighborhood, which some consider an extension of the community located adjacent to it. As its name suggests, Mountainside is located in the highest portion of The Bridges community, with incredible views of the Ogden Valley. There will be multiple pre-planned home styles to choose from, with an HOA to oversee yard maintenance and care. It is also possible to have your own custom home built here.
Following these neighborhoods are The Grove cabins. These are 2 bedroom 1,000 sqft units designed around nightly rentals. Grove cabins are located west of Mountainside Phase 2 and are now accepting reservations for Phase 2. You can view the map of The Bridges here.
Buying a lot or home at The Bridges entitles you to free 1-year memberships at the Wolf Creek Golf Resort and The Club, the state-of-the-art fitness facility located in the vicinity.* Does Not Apply to Resales.
Find Your Wolf Creek Home With Destination Properties
To learn more about the newest community in the Wolf Creek Resort area, browse our website or get in touch with our team today. Call us at 801-745-2009 or send us an e-mail at info(at)destinationproperties(dotted)com. We will get back to you shortly. Lifestyle at The Bridges
- The Bridges will have its own set of community amenities and features. One of these is the Homestead Club, which will be located at the center of the development. It will feature a clubhouse (with a pool and a jacuzzi), a fitness center, as well as indoor and outdoor events spaces.
- Outdoor recreation is right at your doorstep when you live at The Bridges. Located near the canyon, you will be minutes away from the world-famous Powder Mountain ski resort. The community is also connected to Wolf Creek Resort’s extensive network of all-weather trails, which extend to the neighboring cities. You can also go snowboarding or skiing in Snowbasin.
- The Bridges is designed to be a pedestrian-friendly community. You don’t need to drive to travel to different parts of the Wolf Creek Resort area. You can simply walk or take your golf cart with you and cruise smoothly along the wide asphalt connector trail.