The Retreat has the privilege of being located in the highest areas of the Wolf Creek Resort community. Living at this altitude, you will feel like you can almost touch the sky.
The development sits on the hillside, and this gives The Retreat its greatest asset? the best views of the Ogden Valley. The sweeping panoramas can take you all the way from the South Fork to Ben Lomond Mountain. From this vantage point, you can also admire the beauty of the Wolf Creek Golf Resort.
To allow all residents to enjoy this breathtaking vistas, home sites in The Retreat are only on one side of the street, lower down the hill.
Real estate at The Retreat
The Retreat is perhaps the most coveted area in Wolf Creek Resort. After all, who wouldn’t want to wake up to these million-dollar views every day, during their entire stay?
As coveted as the community is, The Retreat only has 45 luxury home sites on offer. These pristine lots are untouched, the ideal blank canvas for your dream mountain home in Northern Utah.
Here are a couple of things you need to know if you are planning on investing in a home site at The Retreat:
- Architectural guideline: Homeowners are encouraged to follow The Retreat’s architectural guideline in order to achieve its contemporary mountain lodge aesthetic. Rustic styles are particularly in vogue, as is the
- use of timbers and native stones for the exteriors.
- Builder preference: If you are planning on building your home as soon as you purchase a home site, you can go ahead and hire your preferred builder. However, should you need assistance, you can always count of The Retreat to send design partners to help you build your dream mountain residence.
- Purchase inclusions: When you buy a developer-listed home site at The Retreat, you also get the following:
- 1-year membership to Wolf Creek Golf Resort
- 1-year membership to The Club (the fitness center)
These inclusions are not applicable to resales.
The Retreat at Wolf Creek Resort is the perfect location for the mountain home of your dreams in Northern Utah. To learn more, talk to our team today at 801-745-2009 or info(at)destinationproperties(dotted)com.
Lifestyle at The Retreat
- The best part about living The Retreat is you get to enjoy the best views of the Ogden Valley and the golf course from your home. If you are going to make this your permanent residence, you can watch the seasons change with a bird’s eye view.
- Part of your playground in The Retreat is Wolf Creek Resort’s extensive trail system, which extends up in the hills. Go for relaxing day hikes, long treks, or train for your next mountain race by going all the way to the neighboring communities.
- Enjoy fresh snow runs at Powder Mountain, for the shuttle is only walking distance away from your home at The Retreat. Furthermore, the rest of Wolf Creek Resort’s amenities are all only a couple of minutes away.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.